We are seeking for a Post-Doctoral Fellow or Research Fellow who is highly-motivated and able to work independently on genetic improvement of fish diseases resistance.
- Develop molecular tools for detection and identification of aquaculture pathogens
- Identification and characterization of genes for disease resistance
- PhD Degree in Biology or Aquaculture Genetics and Fish Diseases
- At least two first-author research papers published in international peer-reviewed journals
- Extensive knowledge and strong skills in molecular biology
- Research experience in molecular diagnostics of aquaculture pathogens
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr YUE Gen Hua
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)