We invite a highly-motivated individual who is able to work independently in a team to join Dr Yue Gen Hua’s Group as Research/Postdoctoral Fellow. The successful candidate is expected to work on fish genetics, genomics and ecology.
- Breeding for tilapia
- Data mining from whole genome sequence and transcriptomes
- Cloning and functional analysis of genes related to important traits (skin color sex determination, and robustness)
- PhD in animal sciences/aquaculture/biology
- Skills in molecular biology are essential
- Previous experience in statistics, bioinformatics and fish diseases will be an advantage
- At least two first-author papers in an international peer-reviewed journal with Impact Factor more than 3 (IF>3)
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their curriculum vitae with contacts of at least two referees to:
Dr Yue Gen Hua
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)