We are seeking a highly-motivated and independent individual to join our group as an Assistant Research Officer. The successful applicant will be working on the project “Molecular breeding for accelerating genetic improvement of sugarcane”.
- DNA/RNA extraction
- Genotyping various sugarcane accessions using DNA markers
- Identifying DNA markers associated with important traits
- MSc/BSc in Biology or Plant Science
- Prior lab experience in molecular biology
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Willingness to learn
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical, flexible benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their curriculum vitae and contacts of at least two referees to:
Dr YUE Gen Hua
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)