We are hiring an Assistant Research Officer (ARO) who is highly motivated and able to work on bioinformatics and statistical genetics.
- Maintaining the databases of breeding programs
- Estimating genetic parameters in breeding programs for fish and plant species
- Analysing DNA polymorphism
- Conducting statistical analysis of associations between traits and genotypes
- BSc in Biology, Genetics or Bioinformatics
- Strong skills in statistical analysis and bioinformatics
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and two referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr YUE Gen Hua
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)