A Postdoctoral position is available immediately in Dr Yu Fengwei Group at Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory. The research group is interested in understanding endocannabinoid signalling pathway as well as the potential role of medicinal cannabinoid in ageing and longevity using model organisms, Drosophila and C. elegans.
- The research projects aim to develop a Drosophila model of cannabinoid.
- Drosophila genetics and behavioural assays as well as electrophysiology will be conducted in the projects.
- PhD Degree in Developmental Biology, Genetics or Ageing.
- At least one first-author research paper in an international peer-reviewed journal.
- A strong research background in molecular biology, genetics and behavioural assays. Prior experience in electrophysiology is preferred.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic in the field of ageing and longevity.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr YU Fengwei
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)