Dr Yin Zhongchao Group is seeking a motivated and disciplined individual with a passion for gardening, to perform gardening duties in the greenhouses and growth chamber. The Plant Care Officer or Gardener is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the health of all research plants, including watering, fertilizing, chemical applications, soil mixing, re-potting, etc.
- Mix and load soils to trays/pots
- Dispose waste soils appropriately
- Other duties as assigned
- Physically fit and able to lift or carry 10kg with both hands
- Able to work under outdoor/greenhouse conditions
- Willing to do soil work
- Knowledge and experience in plant care/ landscape gardening experience preferred
- Responsible and cooperative team member
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their curriculum vitae to:
Dr YIN Zhongchao
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)