We are looking for an enthusiastic Postdoctoral Fellow candidate with experiences and a proven track record in molecular genetic studies of plant development.
The candidate is expected to independently perform and design experiments in studies of gene function involved in plant development in the model organism Arabidopsis and leafy vegetables.
- PhD Degree in life sciences from a recognized university
- At least one first-author research paper in a reputable international peer-reviewed journal
- A proven track record in performing molecular, genetic, biochemical, and bioimaging experiments is necessary
- Prior experiences in studying plant genes and plant tissue culture are necessary.
- The experience in working on crops, such as leafy vegetables, is required.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr SHEN Lisha
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)