An Assistant Research Officer position is available in Dr Shen Lisha’s group. The candidate will be involved in gene functional characterization in plants and leafy vegetable breeding.
- Cloning of genes of interest
- Generation of Arabidopsis transgenic plants
- Functional characterization of genes
- Perform tissue culture and transformation of vegetables
- MSc / BSc (Honors) in Biological Sciences or related fields
- Highly-motivated individual who is able to work independently
- Basic knowledge in molecular biology
- Basic skills in molecular biology is preferred
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees) to:
Dr SHEN Lisha
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)