An Assistant Research Officer position is available in Dr Shen Lisha’s group. The applicant will be involved in projects related to flowering time regulation in plants and leafy vegetable breeding.
- Cloning of genes of interest
- Generation of Arabidopsis transgenic plants
- Perform tissue culture and transformation of vegetables
- BSc (Hons)/ MSc (Life Sciences or related fields)
- Highly-motivated individual who is able to work independently
- Basic knowledge and skills in Molecular Biology (preferred but not necessary)
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their application, curriculum vitae with at least three reference letters to:
Dr SHEN Lisha
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)