We are seeking for a highly motivated candidate with good teamwork skill to join our group as Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Fellow. Successful candidate will involve in projects which aim to understand plant to plant communication mediated by aromatic plant volatiles.
- Assess plant microbe’s interactions (both bacterial and fungal pathogens)
- Quantify plant hormones/analytes
- Perform RNA seq experiments
- A recent PhD Degree in Biological Sciences
- At least one first-author research paper in an international peer-reviewed journal
- Experience in plant hormone signalling pathways and plant pathogen interactions
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr SAROJAM Rajani
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)