We are seeking for a candidate to join our group as Research Officer/ Assistant Research Officer to work on EMS mutagenesis on leafy vegetables.
- Perform EMS mutagenesis on leafy vegetables
- Generate M2 lines for screening and characterization
- MSc or BSc in Biological Sciences, Biotechnology or related fields
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with good communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Experience in plant mutagenesis and screening is an advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and two referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr RAMACHANDRAN Srinivasan
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)