Dr Ramachandran Srinivasan’s Group is seeking a highly motivated candidate with strong phytochemistry background to join us as Research/Postdoctoral Fellow. Our project will be focusing on identifying bio-active compounds from plants that are effective for mosquito control.
- Identification of novel bioactive compounds from plants that are effective against mosquito control
- Purification, quantification and identification of these bio-active compounds
- Synthesizing bio-active compound(s) through synthetic biology by identification and cloning of genes involved in these bio-active compound(s) production
- PhD in Biological Sciences with specialization in phyto-chemistry
- At least one first-author paper in an international recognize peer-reviewed journal
- Experience in handling GC-MS and HPLC. NMR will be an added advantage
- Experience in engineering secondary metabolic pathways
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their curriculum vitae with cover letter, and contact details of at least three referees to:
Dr Ramachandran Srinivasan
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)