We are seeking for a highly motivated candidate with good teamwork skill to join our group as Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Fellow. Successful candidate will involve in projects which aim to understand the Influence of Abiotic Stress on Plant Nutrition and Growth of Leafy Vegetables Grown in Hydroponics.
- Modify physical parameters such as temperature, humidity etc. to improve the biomass of leafy vegetables grown in hydroponics
- Induce different abiotic stresses on leafy vegetables grown hydroponically and evaluate these stress influence on growth and nutritional quality
- Perform RNA seq experiments and data analysis
- A recent PhD Degree in Biological Sciences
- At least one first-author research paper in an international peer-reviewed journal
- Experience in hydroponics/aeroponics is highly preferred
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr RAMACHANDRAN Srinivasan
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)