We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to work on a collaborative research project between TLL and KKH to investigate the effects of metabolic health and mental stress on sperm quality and transcriptome in a human cohort study.
- Assist in participant recruitment and logistics at KKH (on some days)
- Clinical sample processing and RNA extraction at TLL
- Perform bioinformatic analyses of transcriptomic data and basic molecular biology experiments
- BSc (Hons) / MSc in Biological Sciences or related fields
- Prior experience in handling clinical samples (eg. Cells, blood, semen)
- Able to work and travel between KKH and TLL on some days
- Experience in basic molecular biology (RNA extraction, RT-PCR, qPCR etc)
- Meticulous, organized and independent
- Experience in NGS bioinformatics analysis will be an added advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their application (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and two recommendation letters) to:
Dr PEK Jun Wei
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)