An Assistant Research Officer position is available in Dr Park Bongsoo group. The applicant will be involved in projects related to nutrient signalling pathway in plants and indoor hydroponic farming for vegetables.
- Cloning of genes related to plant nutrition
- Generation of Arabidopsis transgenic plants and their functional characterization
- Quantification of plant nutrition
- Perform RNA sequencing experiments
- BSc (Hons)/ MSc in a life science discipline
- Highly-motivated individual who is able to work independently
- Prior research experience in molecular biology, genetics or plant physiology will be added advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a curriculum vitae with three reference letters) to:
Dr PARK Bong Soo
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)