An Assistant Research Officer position is available in Dr Park Bongsoo group. The applicant will be involved in projects related to nutrient signalling pathway in post-harvest management for leafy vegetables.
- Cloning of genes related to plant nutrition
- Analysis of leafy vegetable senescence
- Quantification of plant nutrition
- Perform RNA sequencing experiments and qRT-PCR
- BSc (Hons)/ MSc in a life science discipline
- Highly-motivated individual who is able to work independently
- Prior research experience in molecular biology, phenomics, plant physiology will be added advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a curriculum vitae with three reference letters) to:
Dr PARK Bong Soo
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)