We are seeking a highly motivated Assistant Research Officer to work in a project on “Phototropic regulation of fungus-host interaction”. The research will focus on the rice blast fungus, and involves molecular characterization of the circadian/phototropic regulation of nutrient homeostasis and fungal pathogenesis.
- BSc degree from a reputable University
- Research experience in plant sciences, molecular biology, microbiology, or biochemistry at the undergraduate level
- Training and/or research experience in any of the following areas:
- Protein purification, and analysis of protein complexes
- Cell biology
- Chemical Biology
- Prior experience in plant/fungal biology or host-microbe interactions will be an added advantage
- Strong organizational and technical skills
Salary and benefits are commensurable with educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their curriculum vitae with cover letter, and contact details of at least three referees to:
Dr Naweed NAQVI
Temasek Senior Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)