A Postdoctoral position is available immediately in Dr Prabakaran Group. The research projects involve characterization of virus-host cell interaction and improving the immunogenicity of multivalent viral-vectored vaccine against swine viral diseases.
- Research projects will involve design and optimize viral vector
- In vitro & in vivo characterizations of host-virus interactions
- Conduct vaccine efficacy testing in mice
- PhD Degree in Virology, Molecular Biology, Immunology or relevant field
- At least one first-author research paper in high-quality international peer-reviewed journal
- Experience in design and optimize DNA viral vector (i.e. Herpes/Adeno) using BAC-based cloning technology is desirable
- A strong research background in molecular virology and immunological assays
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr Mookkan PRABAKARAN
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)