A Postdoctoral position is available immediately in Dr Prabakaran Group. The research projects involve (i) characterization of avian influenza virus-host cell interaction; and (ii) improving the immunogenicity of multivalent viral-vectored vaccine against viral diseases.
- Research projects will involve design and optimize viral vector
- Research includes in vitro & in vivo characterizations of virus-host interactions
- PhD Degree in Virology, Molecular Biology, Immunology or relevant field
- At least one first-author research paper in high-quality international peer-reviewed journal
- Strong skills in cloning and other molecular biology techniques
- A strong research background in molecular virology or cellular immunology
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr Mookkan PRABAKARAN
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)