Strategic Aquaculture Programme: Aquaculture Specialist
The Strategic Aquaculture is a new team at Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory developing products for precision aquaculture. The main function of the team is to develop practical solutions for farmers in different fields (mechanics, nutrition, chemistry, IOT, software).
Responsibilities of this position will include, but not limited to, fish care, procurement/administration and research project management.
- Daily care of the fish experimental trials
- Participation in the setup, design of new trials
- Support the team in terms of procurement of equipment and materials
- Diploma in Aquaculture or related fields
- Experience in aquaculture farming, fish management
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their curriculum vitae and contacts of at least two referees to:
Dr LE BOUCHER Richard Francis Francois
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)