We are hiring an enthusiastic candidate to study the aquaculture nutrition for tropical fish and the main focus will be on Asian seabass (Lates calcarifer).
- Conduct research on aquaculture nutrition (feed formulation, feed processing and field trials).
- Manage deliverables-based projects in aquaculture nutrition
- Maintain regular discussions with local farmers and industry stakeholders to design solutions that are compatible with farming requirements.
- PhD Degree in Aquaculture Nutrition.
- At least one first-author research paper in an international peer-reviewed journal.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr LE BOUCHER Richard
Head (Precision Aquaculture) & Director, Commercial Strategy (Aquaculture)
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)