We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Postdoctoral Fellow/ Research Fellow to work on light and hormone signalling in Arabidopsis.
- Developing Arabidopsis mutants or overexpression lines related to light or hormone signaling
- Characterising hormonal changes in Shade Avoidance Syndrome
- Engineering Arabidopsis plants with reduced Shade Avoidance Syndrome
- PhD Degree in the field of Plant Molecular Biology, Systems Biology or Biochemistry
- At least one first-author research paper in an international peer-reviewed journal
- Knowledge in plant light and hormone signaling
- Research experiences in plant hormone analysis and bioinformatics will be an advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr JANG In-Cheol
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)