An Assistant Research Officer position is available in Dr JANG In Cheol’s group to work on light and hormone signaling in Arabidopsis.
- DNA cloning and gene expression in plants
- Plant hormone analysis
- Generation of transgenic Arabidopsis plants and their characterisation
- BSc or MSc in Biological Sciences, Biotechnology or related fields
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with good communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Experiences with molecular biology and biochemistry techniques, and chemical analysis will be an advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, CV, and names and contacts of three referees) to:
Dr JANG In Cheol
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)