Our lab in Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory is committed to building machine learning platforms which enable the early detection of cancer using medical pathology images and other clinical parameters. In this role, you will collaborate with medical and scientific researchers to conduct research in novel machine learning architectures for application in medical image informatics and diagnostics. You will gain valuable experience in machine learning, publish academic papers and help establish algorithms which will make a difference to clinical decision making.
- Develop highly scalable algorithms based on state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network methodologies
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment to facilitate research involving various clinical information such as pathology images, patient scans and relevant clinical parameters
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Work experience in full-time software engineering or relevant role at a company, university, or government institution
- Experience in developing and debugging in Python
- 1+ year(s) experience in a software engineering role with emphasis on machine learning.
- Experience building systems based on machine learning (especially deep learning) methods
- Experience using frameworks like PyTorch, Caffe2, Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, and/or Chainer
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their curriculum vitae and contacts of at least two referees to:
Dr Ian CHEONG
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)