The Jedd Group has an Assistant Research Officer (ARO) position available. The successful candidate will employ a multidisciplinary approach to conduct cutting-edge research in the area of evolutionary cell biology. For information on the research program, please see: gregoryjedd.com.
- Molecular cloning and recombinant DNA work
- Protein expression and purification
- Microscopy and image analysis
- Employ computational methods
- Individuals that are disciplined, keen learners, and motivated to work independently
- MSc or BSc (honours) in Biological Sciences
- Lab experience with basic training in molecular biology techniques
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae and two recommendation letters):
Dr Gregory JEDD
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)