An Assistant Research Officer position is available in Jedd group. The successful candidate will be responsible for organizing the lab and will contribute to projects investigating fundamental mechanisms of cellular organization.
- General organization of the lab including ordering reagents, coordinating lab meeting, etc.
- Perform experiments using a variety of techniques, including microscopy, recombinant DNA methods, and protein characterization using biochemical and biophysical methods.
- BSc / MSc in the Chemistry or Biological Sciences
- Highly-motivated to learn new things
- A good understanding and preferably, experience with molecular genetics
- The ideal candidate has a desire to work independently and eventually pursue a PhD
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, CV, and names and contacts of three referees) to:
Dr Gregory Jedd
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)