We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to study Aedes mosquito and develop novel vector control methods.
The research aims to understand the reproductive biology of Aedes mosquitoes. The candidate will develop genetic tools to study the ovarian development and reproductive behavior of Aedes mosquitoes and establish population suppression method.
- PhD Degree in life sciences from a reputable university
- At least one first-author research paper in an international peer-reviewed journal
- Strong background in developmental biology, genetics, or genomics
- Prior research experience on mosquito is not required
- Strong communication skill and excellent organizational skill
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae with list of publications and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr CAI Yu
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)