We are seeking for a highly motivated candidate to work in a strategic project aimed at developing novel tools and methodologies for controlling mosquitoes.
- Mosquito breeding, and larvae production
- Culture and maintenance of biocontrol agents
- Testing potential larvicidal or insecticidal activity of biocontrol agents
- Diploma in Biological Sciences or related fields
- Knowledge in insect culture and/or assay development will be an advantage
- Highly motivated and meticulous
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae and two recommendation letters) to:
Dr Cai Yu
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)