We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to develop novel Mosquito biocontrol methods to tackle Vector-Borne diseases. The successful candidate will also involve in the development of genetic tools for studying Aedes mosquitoes.
- Assist in laboratory duties
- Generation of transgenic mosquitoes
- Work in a team to develop genetic tools for vector control/studying mosquito biology
- MSc / BSc (Honors) in Biological Sciences or related fields
- Basic training in molecular biology is preferred
- Highly motivated
- Can work independently and a team player
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae and two recommendation letters) to:
Dr CAI Yu
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)