We are hiring an Assistant Research Officer for TLL Arthropod Facility. The successful candidate will be involved in running our mosquito facility and providing support to various on-going projects.
- Involve in running the mosquito facility
- Conduct mosquito breeding
- Work on transgenic mosquito platform
- Take part in mosquito repellent research
- Highly motivated, work independently and also a team player
- MSc or BSc honors in Biological Sciences
- Full-time lab experience with basic training in molecular biology techniques
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae and two recommendation letters) to:
Dr CAI Yu
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)