- Management of the grants in TLL which includes:
- Evaluate, process, and consolidate grant claim requests
- Track grant-related expenses, personnel, and equipment
- Propose and execute budget variations
- Preparation & compiling of grants reports and claims submission to funding agencies
- Assist with finance work on all grants accounting related matters
- Liaise with researchers, funding agencies and auditors
- Propose and evaluate grants submission as well as plan and manage projects in TLL
- Assist in any other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Recognized Degree or higher in Life Sciences or Business/Accountancy
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and accustomed to multitasking
- Highly organized, meticulous and a good team player
- Good communication skills to liaise with people of varsity
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.