Synthetic Biology Programme (SBP)
The Synthetic Biology Research and Development Programme (SBP) has been established to transform Singapore into a leading country in synthetic biology known for its capabilities to translate and commercialize technologies. The vision of the SBP is to realize a bio-based economy for Singapore, where the challenges of the bio-economy are met using synthetic biology as the key to realizing the solution.
The candidate is required assist the Programme Director and Manager to carry out duties related to the running and management of the SBP and would include:
- Assist with finance work on all grants accounting related matters
- Evaluate, process, and consolidate grant claim requests and reports
- Track grant-related budget and expenses, personnel and equipment
- Propose and execute budget variations
- Assist in updating and managing the grant management system
- Assist in providing secretariat and general support to the SBP
- Assist in organizing meetings, conferences, workshops and Programme retreats
- Any other duties assigned by the SBP Programme Director and Manager
- Recognized Diploma or Degree in Business/Accountancy or Science
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Candidates have to be meticulous in their work; paying very close attention to detail
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.