1. Facilities and Building Project Coordination and Management
- Manage the tender process (drafting of tender specification, participate in tender evaluation and recommendation etc)
- Participate in project oversight and follow up
- Handover of project document and commissioning etc
2. Building/Facilities Maintenance and Management
- Manage and maintain the building and facilities in TLL such as biological research labs with various support facilities (e.g cell culture room, walk-in environmental chamber and cold room, Bio-containment lab, clinical GMP facilities etc)
- Manage and attend to breakdown call. Liaise with equipment/building maintenance vendor for maintenance and rectification works etc
- Develop and fine-tuning of facilities maintenance framework. This includes the management of resources, costing, documentation etc
3. Facilities/Engineering Performance Inspection and Validation
- Liaise with inspector (QP. LEW etc) for inspection works such as PE licensing, lift, facilities certification, BCA, SCDF as required by the regulatory authority
4. Any other adhoc duty as required
- Possess at least a Diploma in Building Management, Building Engineering, Science, Bioscience, Life Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in facilities and building management of a biological environment such as biological research laboratory, clinical lab, hospital, GMP facilities or bio-containment facilities
- Good fundamental knowledge or experiences in managing biological laboratory facilities such as walk-in cold room, environmental chamber, scientific equipment and clinical facilities. Candidate with experience in managing GMP facilities or bio-containment would be an added advantage
- Experience in managing at least three medium scale projects (above S$100,000) on facilities or building renovation/upgrading works. Scope should include participated in tender processing, project coordination and management etc
- Good writing, communication and people skill
- Meticulous and systematic
- Able to multitask
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)