- Facilities and Building Project Coordination and Management
- Manage the tender process (drafting of tender specification, participate in tender evaluation and recommendation etc)
- Participate in project oversight and follow up
- Handover of project document and commissioning etc
- Building/Facilities Maintenance and Management
- Manage and maintain the building and facilities in TLL such as biological research labs with various support facilities (e.g cell culture room, walk-in environmental chamber and cold room, Bio-containment lab, clinical GMP facilities etc)
- Manage and attend to breakdown call. Liaise with equipment/building maintenance vendor for maintenance and rectification works etc
- Develop and fine-tuning of facilities maintenance framework. This includes the management of resources, costing, documentation etc
- Facilities/Engineering Performance Inspection and Validation
- Liaise with inspector (QP. LEW etc) for inspection works such as PE licensing, lift, facilities certification, BCA, SCDF as required by the regulatory authority
- Any other adhoc duty as required
- Possess at least a Degree in Building Management, Building Engineering, Science, Bioscience, Life Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in facilities and building management of a biological environment such as biological research laboratory, clinical lab, hospital, GMP facilities or bio-containment facilities
- Good fundamental knowledge or experiences in managing biological laboratory facilities such as walk-in cold room, environmental chamber, scientific equipment and clinical facilities. Candidate with experience in managing GMP facilities or bio-containment would be an added advantage
- Experience in managing at least three medium scale projects (above S$100,000) on facilities or building renovation/upgrading works. Scope should include participated in tender processing, project coordination and management etc
- Good writing, communication and people skill
- Meticulous and systematic
- Able to multitask
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)