- Assist in Project Management:
- a. Participate in drafting tender specifications for renovation or upgrading projects.
- b. Participate in project evaluation, overseeing the project and follow-up.
- c. Handover of project documents, commissioning and filing, etc.
- Maintenance of Building and Facilities Operations:
- a. Management of breakdown calls. Liaise with equipment/building maintenance vendors for maintenance, rectification works, etc.
- b. Conduct tracking and data analysis on repair and maintenance works, refine work-flow to improve efficiency, response time and optimize resources.
- c. Building & Facilities include general building engineering, specialized facilities such as walk-in chiller, tissue culture room, plant chamber, etc.
- Building Performance Inspection and Regulatory Compliance:
- a. Liaise with inspector/engineers for equipment/building inspection and performance validation works such as PE licensing, lift, facilities certification, BCA, SCDF applications where necessary.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Building Engineering Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in Building Engineering Operations in the following areas:
- a. Building Engineering Maintenance framework development which includes drafting respective maintenance checklists for tender/invitation for quote (ITQ), as well as for in-house maintenance technician.
- b. Liaise with respective in-house technicians or 3rd party vendors for maintenance work which includes ensuring quality assessments on performance of respective vendors etc.
- c. Perform retrofitting and maintenance works should the need arise. The candidate is expected to be hands-on with detailed engineering components when necessary.
- Experience with at least 3 medium scale (above $50,000) building renovation or upgrading projects coordination or supervision work.
- Familiar with project tendering procedures (experience in drafting tender specifications will be an added advantage).
- The following working experience or background will be an added advantage:
- a. Work experience in life sciences research, clinical or equivalent laboratory environment. Experience in walk-in equipment such as walk-in plant environmental chamber, tissue culture room etc.
- Good interpersonal and supervision skills.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Meticulous and systematic.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter. Interested individuals should send their curriculum vitae to:
Ms CHOOK Mee Lan
Director (Facility & Engineering Services)
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)