The applicant will be involved in projects related to flowering time regulation in plants and leafy vegetable breeding.
- Cloning of genes of interest
- Generation of Arabidopsis transgenic plants
- Perform tissue culture and transformation of vegetables
- BSc (Hons) or MSc (Life Sciences or related fields)
- Highly motivated individual who is able to work independently
- Basic knowledge and skills in Molecular Biology (preferred but not necessary)
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a curriculum vitae and contact details of two referees) to:
Dr SHEN Lisha
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)