We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our group. Our laboratory works on the roles of noncoding RNAs in regulating reproduction using Drosophila melanogaster as a model system. This project involves investigating the roles of long noncoding RNA-small RNA-mRNA regulatory relationships during oocyte ageing. The ARO will perform genetic, biochemical and molecular experiments to dissect the mechanism of oocyte ageing.
- Perform experiments related to the project, including handling Drosophila and molecular biology experiment and imaging
- Assist in maintaining lab Drosophila stocks and daily running of the lab
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- BSc (Hons) / MSc in Biological Sciences or related fields
- Interest in pursuing PhD study is preferred
- Able to work independently and troubleshoot experiments if required
- Experience in RNA/protein biochemistry techniques/NGS bioinformatics analysis will be an added advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their application (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three recommendation letters) to:
Dr PEK Jun Wei
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)