We are seeking for an Assistant Research Officer (ARO) who are interested to study the roles of long noncoding RNAs.
The research involves the identification of novel long noncoding RNAs (called sisRNAs) and investigation of their molecular functions in Drosophila and human cells.
- Perform day-to-day experiments related to project
- Purchase of laboratory consumables and equipment
- Maintenance of laboratory safety and housekeeping
- BSc (Hons) or MSc (Life Sciences or related fields)
- Knowledge in biochemistry/molecular biology techniques for RNA/proteins
- Knowledge in RNA-sequencing, library construction and bioinformatics analysis (preferred but not necessary)
- Motivated with deep interest in scientific exploration
- Confident to engage in an independent project with appropriate guidance
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, CV, and contacts of three referees) to:
Dr PEK Jun Wei
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)