We are hiring an enthusiastic candidate to functionally characterize beneficial microbiota towards improvement of yield and biotic stress resistance in green leafy vegetables.
- PhD in plant or fungal biology from a reputable university
- At least one first-author paper in an internationally recognized peer-reviewed journal
- Research experience in any of the following areas in plant sciences:
- Fungus-plant Interactions
- Metagenomics and metabolomics analyses in phytobiomes
- Chemical Biology
Salary and benefits are commensurable with educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr Naweed NAQVI
Temasek Senior Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)