We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our group as a Research Officer or Post-Doctoral Fellow (2-year contract) to work on molecular characterization and biocontrol of the Xylaria Root and Basal Shoot Rot disease in Sugarcane plantations.
- Master’s or PhD Degree from a reputable University.
- Research experience in microbiome or fungal patho-biology.
- At least one first-author research paper in an international peer-reviewed journal.
- Research experience in any of the following areas in plant sciences:
- Fungus-plant Interactions
- Pathogen diagnostics and biocontrol
- Quantitative disease assays
- Chemical Biology
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr Naweed NAQVI
Temasek Senior Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)