We are hiring a highly motivated Assistant Research Officer / Laboratory Technologist to work in an industry-funded project on “Molecular characterization and biocontrol of the Xylaria Root and Basal Shoot Rot disease in Sugarcane plantations”.
- BSc or Diploma in Plant Sciences or Microbiology from a reputable University /Polytechnic
- Strong organizational and technical skills
- Research experience in molecular biology or genomics projects at the undergraduate level
- Training and/or research experience in any of the following areas in plant sciences:
- Pathogen diagnostics, Bioassays and biocontrol
- Quantitative disease assays
- Chemical Biology
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including curriculum vitae with cover letter, and contact details of at least three referees) to:
Dr Naweed NAQVI
Temasek Senior Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)