We are seeking for a highly motivated candidate to join our group as Assistant Research Officer. The successful candidate will participate in project related to production and epitope mapping of monoclonal antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 and their application in antigen/antibody detection.
- BSc (Hons)/ MSc/ Ph.D in Biological Sciences or related fields
- A strong background and extensive research experience in virology or immunological and molecular techniques
- Experience using hybridoma technology for antibody discovery
- Prior experience in BSL3 and/or BSL2+ is preferred
- Candidate with relevant experience of more than 5 years may be considered for a more senior position
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and two referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr MOOKKAN Prabakaran
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)