A postdoctoral position is available in Dr Jang In-Cheol Group.
- PhD Degree in Plant Biology from a reputable university.
- At least one first-author research paper in an international peer-reviewed journal.
- Research experience in any of the following areas in plant sciences:
- Plant secondary metabolism/metabolomics
- Light signaling
- Plant functional genomics
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr JANG In-Cheol
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)